Founded in 1926 we're one of the oldest continually active Exchange Clubs east of the Mississippi.
Some items of our long history:
- E. A. Cushman and Grant S. Runyan were the Club's first presidents.
- The Club funded and built the outdoor BBQ at the Bolado Park Golf Course.
- The Club is the chartering organization of local Boy Scout Troop 436, known in Scouting to produce a high number of Eagle Scouts.